Buy this and your school gets $3.77 to spend on books
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The hilarious children’s book from No. 1 bestselling author David Walliams – a fantastically funny tale illustrated by artistic genius, Tony Ross. WELCOME TO THE ISLE OF MULCH…
This little island is home to a large number of horrible grown-ups. The school, the local park, the toy shop and even the island’s ice-cream van are all run by awful adults who like nothing more than making children miserable. And the island is owned by the most awful one of all – Aunt Greta Greed!
Something needs to be done about them.
But who could be brave enough?
Meet Ned – an extraordinary boy with a special power. SLIMEPOWER!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Great Ice Cream Heist
- Jedi Academy #1: Jedi Academy
30copiesDiary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul x 30
6copiesThe Five Realms: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear Class Set x 6
6copiesKrindlekrax x 6
- My Story: The Sweep's Boy
Baby Aliens: Icarus Was Ridiculous
- My Story: Workhouse
The 91-Storey Treehouse
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
The World's Worst Children 3
6copiesCogheart x 6
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
6copiesHow to Train Your Dragon x 6
6copiesThe Sheep-Pig x 6
- PM Orange: The Big Bad Wolf (PM Plus Storybooks) Level 16
The 117-Storey Treehouse
- Code Name Bananas
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
Rex the Rhinoceros Beetle
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
6copiesFlat Stanley x 6
11booksWorld War II Topic Pack
- Scholastic Classics: What Katy Did
30copiesBill's New Frock x 30
- Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam: The Spooky School