Buy this and your school gets $4.35 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
‘The resources are wonderful. I like the fact that it has a mix of fiction and non-fiction activities … and how material can link to other areas of the curriculum, not just literacy.’Miss North, teacher
‘Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.’Michael Morpurgo, author
“[Read and Respond] makes it easy to explore texts fully and ensure that the children want to keep on reading more.”Chris Flanagan, Primary teacher.
Get the most out of best-loved children’s books with our bestselling Read & Respond series – the perfect way to explore favourite stories in your classroom. This resource book brings you a wealth of inspiring activities, discussion ideas and guided reading notes based on Letters from the Lighthouse.
- Stimulating content mapped to curriculum objectives
- Grammar, punctuation and spelling section for Key Stage 2
- Shared reading section including non-fiction extracts
- Time-saving lesson plans, activities and assessments
- Huge variety of speaking, listening and creative activities
Read & Respond helps you build a whole-school literacy programme based on timeless children’s stories, chosen to inspire reading for pleasure. Fun-filled activities help children to fully engage with each story, encouraging a love of reading and building a range of skills.
This book contains photocopiable activities, guided reading notes, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and creative ideas – all from a bestselling, tried-and-trusted series that’s a firm favourite with teachers.
Please note: this book does not include digital content.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
30copiesGreek Myths x 30
6copiesGoldfish Boy x6
- Scholastic Poetry: Family Poems
- Juggling with Gerbils
- Read & Respond: One Dog and His Boy
- Scholastic Poetry: Spooky Poems
- Scholastic Poetry: Silly Poems
- Read & Respond: Goodnight Mister Tom
- Scholastic Poetry: Dinosaur Poems
- Michael Morpurgo: War Child to War Horse
- Read with Oxford: Stage 4: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Bigfoot Mystery and Other Stories
- Hidden: True Stories of Children Who Survived World War II
- Scholastic Poetry: Magic Poems
- Read & Respond: Greek Myths
- Read & Respond: The Wreck of the Zanzibar
- Scholastic Poetry: Funny Poems
- Greek Myths
- Read & Respond: Skellig
Football Legends: Tammy Abraham
- Deep in the Green Wood
- Read & Respond: Wonder
- Read & Respond: Charlotte's Web
- Scholastic Poetry: School Poems
A Life Story: Serena Williams
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
- The House of Clouds
6copiesOne Dog and His Boy x 6
Football Legends: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain