Penguin Modern Classics: Death of a Salesman
Buy this and your school gets $2.49 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The play where the American Dream died. The job, the house, the wife, the kids. Willy Loman has, no, hates it all… Willy is in his sixties, an exhausted salesman who dreams of wealth, freedom, respect and making it big. He has a loving wife and two adult sons. But he’s sad and angry: with his family, with himself, with his failure to progress… Arthur Miller’s startling modern masterpiece is a play that changed the course of theatre: a painful examination of the cost of consumerism and the pursuit of outward success.
- The complete playscript of Arthur Miller’s iconic work
- A modern tragic masterpiece that won the Pulitzer Prize
- Full of big questions about values and what really matters
- Every literature student should read this essential classic
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksBarrington Stoke: Anthony McGowan Pack x 3
A Monster Calls (Non-Illustrated Edition)
- An Inspector Calls and Other Plays
3booksFive Nights at Freddy's Trio
Last One To Die
- Scholastic Classics: Romeo and Juliet
- Scholastic Classics: Great Expectations
- Black and British
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl