This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
“Bother that cat!” Mog’s bad memory always gets her into trouble. She forgets that she has a cat flap. She even forgets that she’s eaten her supper! Silly cat! Or is she…? One dark night, Mog’s forgetfulness turns her into a hero. Find out how. Don’t forget to laugh loudly! A classic funny story about an iconic cat, by the author of The Tiger Who Came to Tea.
- A classic funny story, loved for over 30 years
- First in a charming series about Mog the cat
- Funny look at family life through a cat’s eyes
- Judith Kerr is a true icon of children’s fiction
February 7th, 2005
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages