Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Brrr! Ramp up the midwinter chills. A darkly pagan love story: ritual, death and rebirth. Ever felt as if you’ve lived through another life? Been somewhere new that’s felt totally familiar? Clicked with a total stranger as if you’d always known them? Maybe you’re seeking a part of yourself that’s been lost to you. In 2073, on the remote island of Blessed, a man and a woman are ritually slain. Their deaths echo a moment ten centuries before, when, in the dark of the moon, a king was murdered and torn from his queen. Across the centuries, Eric and Merle seek to be reunited – living and dying seven times. Mother and son. Artist and child. Forbidden lovers. They’ll always find each other. But only the ultimate sacrifice will rekindle their true love…
- A heart-wrenching supernatural love story told in seven parts
- Winner of the American Library Association Michael L. Printz Award
- By the author of My Swordhand is Singing, Revolver and White Crow
- Explores the author’s hallmark themes of gothic intrigue and sacrifice
989 in ISBC ROW Teen November 2017
May 3rd, 2012
AR book level: 5.0; Middle years plus; 7.0 points
- 288 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.