Little Rabbit Foo Foo
Buy this and your school gets $1.45 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
You normally can’t go wrong with a Michael Rosen rhyme. But in this rhyme, one little bunny is going very wrong indeed. Little Rabbit Foo Foo is a biker bunny. He’s wicked, he’s wild and he’s a bullying pest! Wriggly worms, tigers, goblins: no one is safe. This bunny rides around the forest bopping them all on the head. But Little Rabbit Foo Foo ought to feel a little bit worried. Here comes the Good Fairy – and she is not amused!
- A classic rhyme by star author and poet Michael Rosen
- Michael is the author of We’re Going on a Bear Hunt
- A read-aloud romp with hilarious, anarchic illustrations
- Tongue-in-cheek story of doing as you would be done by
This product has not been reviewed yet.