Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The saga continues in the eighth volume of Hiccup’s hilarious exploits. Now our mini Viking hero-in-training must battle bloodthirsty Berserks, dodge terrible Scarers, complete the Impossible Task, and save Fishlegs from being fed to the Beast! All the while, he’s being hunted down by an old enemy with a dark secret about the Lost Throne. What’s a hero to do?
- Laughs and thrills with our favourite nerdy hero
- A wonderful mix of humour, suspense and excitement
- Hilarious writing paired with witty pencil cartoons
- Hiccup’s books are now major Hollywood films
How to Train Your Dragon (book 8)
February 4th, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 6.4; Middle years; 6.0 points
- 320 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.