Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
You can’t see mental wellbeing but you can feel it. Your mental wellbeing is all about how you think and feel. Some people call it ‘mental health’ or ‘emotional wellbeing’.
Having good mental health doesn’t mean being happy all the time. We all experience feelings of anger, sadness, fear and frustration. These feelings are perfectly normal. Mental wellbeing comes from finding positive ways to manage these feelings as you grow and develop.
This simply written title explores what mental health is, why it is important, and ways to deal with some mental health problems such as stress and anxiety. The book includes mindfulness techniques and advice to help with relaxation and coping strategies.
At the back are notes for parents and teachers that provide additional advice and support, as well as further activity ideas and information.
These titles support the science curriculum at Key Stage One and Key Stage 2, as well as PSHE topics.
The Healthy Me series is aimed at children aged from 5 and up to explain how people can keep fit and be healthy, forming good habits that will last a lifetime. Other titles in the series are: Exercise and Play, Keeping Clean, Eating Well, Keeping Safe, Resting and Sleeping.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Huge Bag of Worries
- My Monster and Me
- Silly Billy
- The Worrysaurus
- Ruby's Worry
- Now Wash Your Hands!
6booksWorld War I Topic Pack
12booksEssential Contemporary Year 6 Pack
- 4u2read Michael Morpurgo Pair
6copiesGreatest Animal Stories Chosen by Michael Morpurgo x 6
3booksThe MindUP Curriculum: Grades Pre-K-8 (Early Years to Key Stage 3) Pack x 3
6booksSam Wu Pack
- Charles Causley: Collected Poems for Children
- Carnegie Past Winners Pack
- Short Reads: Fiction Box 1 (Lexile Level BR-200L)
- The Viking Sagas: Bracelet of Bones
- Big Cat: The Life and Times of William Shakespeare (Book Band Pearl)
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #4: Mary Anne Saves the Day
- The Magic Box: Poems for Children
4booksUsborne Beginners Book Band Purple Pack x 4
- A Problem Shared: Death
2booksShadow Magic Pair
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #6: Kristy's Big Day
13booksBooks About Bullying KS2 Pack
4booksMindful Me Pack x4
- Macca's Makeover
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
- The Babysitters Club 2020 #2: Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- Somebody Give This Heart a Pen