This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Run, rodent, run! When Geronimo runs a marathon, will he cross the finish line ahead of the pack? Geronimo isn’t exactly a muscle mouse. Extreme sports aren’t his thing at all. So when he accidentally gets signed up for the Mouse Island Marathon, he’s so shocked that he loses his squeak! How will he ever manage to finish? He’s sure he’ll never make it. But with his friends and family to cheer him on, will Geronimo ace the race after all?
- A funny favourite from this hugely popular series
- Full of adventure, humour and fantastic colour artwork
- Fun design with highlighted words to boost vocabulary
- Best-loved series which quickly builds reading confidence
Geronimo Stilton (book 30)
May 3rd, 2010
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.8; Middle years; 1.0 points
- 128 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.