This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Tuslaarai! Tuslaarai! That’s Mongolian for HELP! And holey cheese – Geronimo really needs some help right now. He’s lost in the middle of the Gobi desert, where he’s been looking for hidden treasure. So far, all he’s found are sandstorms, camels and giant dinosaur bones. But are all the dinosaurs dead? Or could some of them still be alive? Rat-munching rattlesnakes! What should our hero do now?
- A funny favourite from this hugely popular series
- Full of adventure, humour and fantastic colour artwork
- Fun design with highlighted words to boost vocabulary
- Best-loved series which quickly builds reading confidence
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Voices in the Park
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
- Mac B, Kid Spy: Mac Undercover
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #14: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog
5booksTom Gates Pack x 5
- Dog Man #9: Grime and Punishment
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone