Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Uncover the fascinating stories of thirteen Anglo-Saxon finds.
What’s the first Anglo-Saxon object you can think of? Did you know that thousands of stone, metal, pottery and wooden objects have been found from this time in human history? All of these objects can tell us a lot about the Anglo-Saxons. We know about the animals they farmed, the the tools and weapons they used and we know about their everyday life and culture from the remains of the buildings they lived in. All over Britain, Anglo-Saxon artefacts have been Found!. Uncover the stories of thirteen incredible finds, what they can tell us about life back then and how they might relate to your life today.
Found! is a series of six books that span British archaeological finds from the Stone, Bronze and Iron Ages, Roman Britain, the Viking Age and the Anglo Saxons. Ideal for readers aged 9+ studying history topics at Key Stage 2.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Found! Vikings
5booksWater, Water Everywhere! Pack x 5
- Settlers and Invaders of Britain: The Celts, Picts, Scoti and Romans
- Britain in the Past: The Bronze Age
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
- Newspapers from History: Viking Express
- History VIP: Boudicca
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- Discover the Vikings: Warriors, Exploration and Trade
- Found! Roman Britain
- Prehistoric Britain: Skara Brae
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
- Mythology Around the World: Norse Myths
- Newpapers from History: Anglo-Saxon Times
4booksWater in Our World Pack x 4
- Daily Life in Ancient Greece
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- History VIP: Mary Anning
10booksScience Essentials Key Stage 2 Pack x 10
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
- Mythology Around the World: Greek Myths