This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The Wilkinson family, who became ghosts when a bomb dropped on their house in 1943, badly need a new home. But there is a horrible mix-up at the agency that specialises in matching ghosts to suitable homes! Before they know it, they are sent to Fulton Hall, where the ghastly Fulton and Frieda Snodde-Brittle have asked for a ghost that will frighten their nephew Oliver to death… A crazy, hilarious tale of spooks on the loose from the late, great Eva Ibbotson.
- A glorious ghostly romp from the legendary Eva Ibbotson
- Witty, grotesque, anarchic and full of humour and heart
- Eva won the Smarties Prize for Journey to the River Sea
- Her other books included The Secret of Platform 13
“You’ll love this chain-rattlingly, blood-oozingly hilarious story.” Daily Telegraph
AR book level: 5.7; Middle years; 6.0 points
- 176 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.