Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
So what exactly, you may wonder, is the trouble with coconuts? Well – they’re the worst type of nuts in the whole world! If you ask Daisy, coconuts shouldn’t be allowed at the funfair. If you double ask her, they shouldn’t even be allowed to grow. Coconuts are too big. Coconuts are too hairy. Plus, if you try to win one, YOU get into trouble! But really, the trouble with coconuts is that they’re too daft to run away when crazy Daisy is around! Laugh out loud with Daisy as she heads to the funfair for a nutty dose of mischief.
- Read this if you liked Daisy’s World Book Day story
- Hilarious mischief from Kes Gray’s best-loved series
- Daisy is like a blend of Tom Gates and Horrid Henry
- Brilliantly funny pictures by Nick Sharratt
September 27th, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.1; Lower years; 2.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.