Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This Family themed anthology of poems is written by various authors.
The anthologies in this series are updated and revised versions of previously published titles, each with several brand new poems in them. There’s an anthology for every place and topic. Make sure you’ve always got a verse rehearsed! Roaring dinosaur rhymes, silly school rhymes: even some revolting rhymes to get you groaning. You can rap or rhyme them, mime them out or tackle fiendish tongue-twisters. Heaps of rib-tickling rhymes to send you poetry potty, and it all supports the school curriculum.
A matching Teacher Resource Book, written by Paul Cookson, features workshop-style lessons based on different poetry types/genres. Each lesson focuses on a specific poem from one of the anthologies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
There's a Snake in My School!
- Scholastic Poetry: Funny Poems
Mrs Armitage on Wheels
Tales from India
- The Naughtiest Unicorn
Quick, Let's Get Out of Here
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
The Worries: Sohal Finds a Friend
- Utterly Me, Clarice Bean
3booksMy Best Friend Pack x 3
- The Wizards of Once #3: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
- Tale of a Toothbrush: A Story of Plastic in Our Oceans
- My Story: D-Day
- Scholastic Classics: Scottish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- Wolf Brother
- Skulduggery Pleasant #1: Skulduggery Pleasant
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
- Kay's Anatomy
- Coming to England
- The Worrysaurus
- Scholastic Classics: Five Children and It
- Why the Whales Came
Horrible Geography Handbooks: Planet in Peril
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World