Buy this and your school gets $2.61 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This Dinosaur themed anthology of poems is written by various authors.
The anthologies in this series are updated and revised versions of previously published titles, each with several brand new poems in them. There’s an anthology for every place and topic. Make sure you’ve always got a verse rehearsed! Roaring dinosaur rhymes, silly school rhymes: even some revolting rhymes to get you groaning. You can rap or rhyme them, mime them out or tackle fiendish tongue-twisters. Heaps of rib-tickling rhymes to send you poetry potty, and it all supports the school curriculum.
A matching Teacher Resource Book, written by Paul Cookson, features workshop-style lessons based on different poetry types/genres. Each lesson focuses on a specific poem from one of the anthologies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Onyeka and the Academy of the Sun
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- Scholastic Poetry: Family Poems
- Read & Respond: The Goldfish Boy
- Scholastic Poetry: Magic Poems
- The Good Turn
6copiesGoldfish Boy x6
6copiesA Bear Called Paddington x 6
6booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 5 Pack B x 6
- Juggling with Gerbils
- National Curriculum SATs Tests: Maths Test - Year 2
6booksPie Corbett's Reading Spine Year 3 Pack B x 6
- Letters from the Lighthouse
- National Curriculum SATs Tests: Reading Test - Year 2
- Scholastic Poetry: Silly Poems
- Michael Morpurgo: War Child to War Horse
- Scholastic Poetry: Funny Poems
- Amazing Grace
- Scholastic Poetry: Spooky Poems
The Secret Viking Adventure
- Read & Respond: Letters from the Lighthouse
The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop
- Deep in the Green Wood
A Pinch of Magic #2: A Sprinkle of Sorcery
- Sisters of the War: Two Remarkable True Stories of Survival and Hope in Syria
- Voyage of the Sparrowhawk
- The Thirteenth Home of Noah Bradley
- By Ash, Oak and Thorn