Buy this and your school gets $1.74 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
“Vivid, buzzing with energy and great rhymes.” Guardian “Steeped in sunlight … a magical collection.” Daily Telegraph
“Fire in the treetops, / Fire in the sky. / Blossoms red as sunset / Dazzling to the eye…” Full of the amazing sights, sounds, smells and rhythms of Trinidad, Guyana, Jamaica, Barbados and the Bahamas, this cornerstone anthology vividly evokes the childhood memories of thirteen poets (a Caribbean dozen!). With over fifty poems, an autobiography of each poet, bibliographies, sumptuous illustrations and an easy-reference index, A Caribbean Dozen is a collection to be savoured for years to come.
The Caribbean Dozen – Valerie Bloom, Faustin Charles, Telcine Turner, David Campbell, Opal Palmer Adisa, Marc Matthews, Dionne Brand, Pamela Mordecai, John Lyons, Frank Collymore, James Berry, Grace Nichols and John Agard.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fast Forward Silver: Aztec Beliefs (Non-fiction) Level 23
- Tudors: Kings, Queens, Scribes and Ferrets!
12booksBooks About Disabilities KS1 Pack
- History VIP: Boudicca
Noah Barleywater Runs Away
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
24booksProud To Be Different KS1 Pack
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Suffragette
- Weight of Water (NE)
Roald Dahl Plays: Danny the Champion of the World
Carol Ann Duffy: New and Collected Poems for Children
- Sensational! Poems Inspired by the Five Senses
- Missing: The True Story of My Family in World War II
- A Life Story: Katherine Johnson
- Wolf Hollow
14booksOwn Voices Ages 7-9 Pack
- Rosie Revere and Friends Pack
A Story Like the Wind
- Which Book and Why (New Edition)
- Sky Hawk
- History VIP: Mary Anning
Voices #1: Now or Never - A Dunkirk Story
The Garbage King
6copiesNight Bus Hero x6
The Sleeper and the Spindle
- Nadia Shireen Pack
- Where Zebras Go
- History VIP: Emmeline Pankhurst
6booksSam Wu Pack