Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Say hello to Miss Betts the teacher! She’s very busy at work – but what’s she up to? In the morning, she welcomes the kids and calls the register. (You probably guessed that bit.) Later in the day, a very special guest is due to arrive. But first, there are many classes to teach! Read about Miss Betts’s job in this bright picture book, and find out what her career involves. What challenges does she face? Can you imagine yourself being a teacher one day?
- An engaging and aspirational first look at a teacher’s job
- Picture book story with an intriguing ‘day in the life’ structure
- Reassuring look at the adult world, which includes discussion ideas
- Includes job-related vocabulary and a list of essential equipment
- Plenty of facts built into a lively story with bright colour artwork
This product has not been reviewed yet.