Betsey Biggalow: Hurricane Betsey
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Love stormy weather? Join bright spark Betsey as a hurricane hits! Betsey Biggalow lives on a Caribbean island – the perfect place to have big adventures. And now a HURRICANE is headed for the island. Most people are worried, but Betsey can’t wait! She can’t stop whirling and twirling with excitement. But she’d better look out, or she’ll cause more bother than the storm outside! Join Betsey in four funny stories as she prepares for wild weather, enters a very strange contest, and tries to eat a monster hamburger!
- Four witty read-alone stories by Malorie Blackman
- Betsey’s wild antics will bring a smile to every face
- Lively, engaging text paired with charming pictures
- Perfect for building confidence in developing readers
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
You Can't Scare a Princess
- Wanted! Ralfy Rabbit, Book Burglar
3booksNina Pack x 3
- Great People Who Reached for the Stars
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
- The Biggest Story
Scholastic Classics: Welsh Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- I Am Bear
Billy and the Dragon
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
- Shout Out: Use Your Voice, Save the Day
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile
A Life Story: Serena Williams
30copiesI Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World x30
12booksEssential Contemporary Year 5 Pack
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 4 Funny Stories Pack x 3
12booksEssential Contemporary Year 4 Pack
- The Leap Cycle #1: The Infinite
- Meesha Makes Friends
13booksReluctant Readers Year 4 Pack
- Beautiful Bananas
Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam
- Handa's Noisy Night