This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Izzy and Asha need a bit of space to call their own, away from their difficult families. But the derelict building site where they stake their claim already belongs to something else – an injured wolf that needs their help. Can they reconnect to the wild and save the wolf? A stunning tale of our lost link to nature and the wild instincts that hide in us all.
- A dazzling quick read by celebrated author Gill Lewis
- Gill won the UKLA Book of the Year Award for Sky Hawk
- Built-in dyslexia support and help for struggling readers
- Clear fonts on cream paper, with lots of illustrations
- Part of an acclaimed series of dyslexia-friendly books
Interest age 8-12. Reading age 8.
This product has not been reviewed yet.