Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Mandy’s been having a rotten time at school ever since her ex-best-friend Melanie started picking on her. But now she has a new friend instead: trendy, daring Tanya, who has an unhappy life but doesn’t seem to care. Tanya likes Mandy – she reminds her of her own sister, who’s in care. Soon the two of them become fast friends. But Mandy’s mum isn’t happy. She thinks Tanya’s a BAD GIRL and a bad influence. And when Tanya starts pinching things, it seems as if Mandy’s mum might be right…
- Jacqueline Wilson at her compelling, realistic best
- A close-to-the-bone look at friendship and bullying
- Perfectly captures the dynamics of girls’ friendships
- Addictive reading from a brilliant, best-loved author
“A clear and sensitive book about very common problems … A gripping story.” Mail on Sunday
October 1st, 2006
AR book level: 4.0; Middle years; 4.0 points
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.