This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This man’s won the world’s top prize for grown-up fiction. But we bet that book wasn’t all about POO. Tee-hee! It may be too rude for adults, but this crazy series about a cheeky dog will make YOU squeal with glee. At Scholastic, we know Roddy Doyle is a genius. The best book judges in the world agree. He’s won the massively important Booker Prize with his funny fiction. And when an author is that funny, we want a slice of him! So we signed him up to write these books for Scholastic. Tales of Rover the wonder-dog, the wacky Mack family, evil orphan-catchers, slimy slugs… and loads of doggy doo.
- Roddy Doyle is one of the world’s leading authors
- He has written ten books for adults and eight for kids
- He won the Booker Prize for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha
- He also wrote the screenplay for The Commitments
September 5th, 2013
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
10booksLittle People, Big Dreams Women Pack x 10
3booksTerry Pratchett Nomes Pack x 3
The Owl Service
- Spirit of the Titanic
- Isaac and His Amazing Asperger Superpowers!
The Pavee and the Buffer Girl
- My Green Day: 10 Green Things I Can Do Today
The Middle of Nowhere
- Scholastic Classics: Black Beauty
- A Rainbow a Day... Over 30 crafts and activities to make you smile!
3booksNina Pack x 3
Mortal Engines Quartet #1: Mortal Engines
Giraffes Can't Dance
Barry Loser #2: I Am Still Not a Loser
- Mr Majeika
- The Wonky Donkey Book and Toy Boxed Set
A Story Like the Wind