Buy this and your school gets $1.58 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Nope: that’s not a reindeer! This laugh-aloud story of a wonder-dog is written by a real wonder author. Roddy Doyle has won the biggest grown-up fiction prize in the world: the Booker Prize. But kids know that his stories about the Mack family and Rover the dog are really the height of his genius. Now disaster is looming on Christmas Eve. Rudolf the reindeer is sick and Santa’s sleigh is grounded. What will happen to all the presents? Well… talented Rover may not look like a reindeer, but Santa needs his flying skills!
- A bonkers festive treat to make kids laugh out loud
- Roddy Doyle is one of the world’s leading authors
- He won the Booker Prize for Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha
- He also wrote the screenplay for The Commitments
This product has not been reviewed yet.