Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
Gloriously silly comedy from Booker prize winner and bestseller Roddy Doyle.
If adults are mean to children, they get the Giggler Treatment. It’s smelly. It’s squishy. And it sticks to your shoe. But sometimes, just sometimes, the Gigglers make a mistake…
Can Robbie, Kayla, Jimmy and Rover the dog come to Mr Mack’s rescue before the poo hits the shoe?
Look out for more cheeky runaway comedies starring the Mack family and Rover the wonder-dog: ROVER SAVES CHRISTMAS (9781407139739) and THE MEANWHILE ADVENTURES (9781407139746).
October 3rd, 2013
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- Beaver Towers
Baby Aliens: Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
How to Train Your Dragon #12: How to Fight a Dragon's Fury
- The Butterfly Lion
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
- The Bookshop Girl
- The Accidental President
Horrid Henry: Horrid Henry
The Turbulent Term of Tyke Tiler
- Shakespeare: His Dramatic Acts
The Magic Finger
- The Parent Agency
- Bad Nana #1: Older Not Wiser
Horrid Henry's Nits
- Not Now, Bernard
- Sam Wu #4: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Spiders
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Utterly Me, Clarice Bean
Dr Xargle's Book of Earthlets
6booksFootball Academy Pack x 6
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- Wildspark: A Ghost Machine Adventure
Pugs of the Frozen North
4booksCogheart Pack x 4
- Dog Man #1: Dog Man