Buy this and your school gets $1.45 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
I Was There… is a perfect introduction for younger readers into stories from the past, allowing children to imagine that they were really there. I Was There… Boudica’s Army is a fast-paced and fascinating account of a young girl in the Iceni tribe in AD 60. As Queen Boudica leads her people to march on Roman-occupied Colchester, young Kassy’s beloved pony, Honey, is stolen away and taken to war. Will Kassy be able to find her and bring her home safely? Brilliantly reimagined and tied in with the new primary curriculum, readers aged 7+ will love this vivid first-hand account of a child’s experience of life in ancient Britain.
January 1st, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Roman Sites
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
- History VIP: Boudicca
- History VIP: Mary Anning
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- Found! Roman Britain
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Fantasy Stories Pack x 3
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 3 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
Aarti & the Blue Gods
Book of the month
- The Midnight Thief
- A Poem for Every Day of the Year
- Pie Corbett Poetry Spine Y4
- Horrible Histories: Ruthless Romans (Classic Edition)
Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
- How Not To Be A Vampire Slayer
Overheard in a Tower Block
4booksPie Corbett's Poetry Spine: Year 1 Pack x 4
- RHS: Explore Nature: Things to Do Outdoors All Year Round
- Talking Turkeys
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
If All the World Were...
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
When We Got Lost In Dreamland
- When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit
- Women in Science
Terry Deary's Best Ever Shakespeare Tales
The Leaf Thief