Baby Aliens: There's a Werewolf in My Tent!
Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Weird howling. Missing sausages. An actual werewolf on the loose. Izzy’s school trip is turning out scarier than a campfire story! Izzy and her friends are MEGA EXCITED about their school camping trip. Roaring fires, toasted marshmallows, no showers for ages. Cool! But then WEIRD things start happening. There are howling sounds at night, and some sausages go missing. Oh, and did you spot that it’s nearly a full moon…? When they see their new teacher’s hairy legs, the terrible truth is revealed. There’s a werewolf in their camp, and they’re all DOOMED!
- Another hysterical adventure from Pamela Butchart
- Bestselling series that has won a Blue Peter Award
- Hilarious pictures by top illustrator Thomas Flintham
- Confident readers love Izzy’s crazy tales of school life