Baby Aliens: There's a Werewolf in My Tent!
Part of the following packs:
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Izzy and her friends are SO EXCITED about their school trip. They’re going camping and there’ll be marshmallows and no washing and everything. But then WEIRD things start happening! There are howling sounds at night, and some sausages have gone missing, and it’s nearly a full moon… But it’s when they see their new teacher’s hairy legs that they KNOW! There’s a werewolf on the school trip and they’re all DOOMED!
Another brilliantly funny longer read for the newly confident reader from the best-selling, award-winning, author-illustrator team, Pamela Butchart and Thomas Flintham.
Read more of Izzy’s adventures!
Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
My Headteacher Is a Vampire Rat
Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies
To Wee Or Not To Wee!
There’s a Yeti in the Playground
The Phantom Lollipop Man
Icarus Was Ridiculous
May 4th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.6; Middle years; 3.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Reading Ladder Level 2: Big Red Balloon
Beyond the Bright Sea
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1 #8: Rio: Blu and Jewel (Book only)
Baby Aliens: Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Level 2: Madagascar: Escape to Africa (Book only)
9booksPamela Butchart Pack x9
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Level 2: Mr Bean: Toothache (Book only)
The Garbage King
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6: Cabin Fever
- Popcorn ELT Primary Readers Starter Level - Level 1: Mr Bean: Royal Bean (Book only)
Rabbit and Bear #1: Rabbit's Bad Habits
Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #2: Rodrick Rules
Tamarind and the Star of Ishta
Voices #1: Now or Never - A Dunkirk Story
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10: Old School