Part of the following packs:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A collection of 20 stories from India’s rich folklore heritage. From wicked magicians to wise old priests, charming princes and beautiful princesses, to greedy tigers and wily jackals, these magical tales are full of adventure and trickery, and infused with deeper messages about morality, Life and the world around us. Founded on the work of folklorist, Joseph Jacob, and from tales from India’s Mughul period, award-winning author Bali Rai’s lively retellings are a delight for readers of all ages.
The book includes endnotes with a glossary, additional information as well as ideas for activities that children can do to explore the stories further.
August 3rd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Oxford School Shakespeare: Julius Caesar
- Oxford School Shakespeare: Much Ado About Nothing
- Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator
- Oxford School Shakespeare: The Tempest
Tales from the Caribbean
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
National Curriculum Times Tables: Times Tables Flashcards
- Tales from Africa
- Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes
- Blackberry Blue
- Dork Diaries #2: Party Time
- Grandad Mandela
Scholastic Classics: Welsh Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- Dream Big: Heroes Who Dared to Be Bold (100 people - 100 ways to change the world)
- Scholastic Classics: Stories from Around the World