Christmas Around the World
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A world of ways to celebrate Christmas! From yummy foods to festive songs, get inspired! What do Brazilians eat for Christmas dinner? When did the traditions of swapping Christmas cards and decorating trees start? How do you make German Christmas cookies? And does Santa always come on Christmas Eve? Find out in this joyous illustrated book, packed with Christmassy facts and fun from every corner of the globe.
- Beautifully illustrated hardback – ideal for stockings
- A lovely way to learn more about Christmas traditions
- Simply written in easy words for developing readers
- Explores Christmas gifts, food, songs and customs
September 1st, 2005
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 64 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.