Part of the following packs:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Alan Turing: code-breaker, mathematician, father of modern computing.
Award-winning children’s author, Joanna Nadin, explores the extraordinary life of code-cracking genius, Alan Turing.
A Life Story: This gripping series throws the reader directly into the lives of modern society’s most influential figures. With striking black-and-white illustration along with timelines and never-heard-before facts.
Also in the series:
- Katherine Johnson: A Life Story
- Stephen Hawking: A Life Story
- Rosalind Franklin: A Life Story
January 2nd, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- A Life Story: Stephen Hawking
- Bodyguard #1: Hostage
- You Are a Champion
- CHERUB #1: The Recruit
- One in a Hundred Thousand
- The Black Kids
- Wizard In My Shed
- Nowhere on Earth
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder
- Concrete Rose
When We Got Lost In Dreamland
Murder Most Unladylike #1: Murder Most Unladylike
- Ace of Spades
- Planet Omar #1: Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet
- A Secret of Birds and Bone
- The Tattooist of Auschwitz (YA Edition)
A House Without Walls
His Dark Materials #1: Northern Lights (Gift Edition)
I Know You Did It
- Alex Rider #1: Stormbreaker
They Wish They Were Us (the gripping, read-in-one-sitting new murder mystery)