Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the Smarties Silver Award.
Mamma Duck always tells Daisy to stay close, but this little duckling is far too busy having fun! Daisy is always rushing off to chase dragonflies and bounce on lilypads. And what does Mama Duck say? ‘Come on, Daisy!’ But when a big screeching thing in the sky scares Daisy, where will she find Mama? And what’s that spooky rustling thing in the reeds? Luckily, Mama Duck isn’t far away…
- A warm and comforting story about not wandering off
- A classic that has delighted children for over 15 years
- Kids will love exploring the charming riverbank setting
- Blends a safety message with a reassuring happy ending
“A beautifully illustrated book which introduces how frightening it can be if you don’t stay with Mum when out and about. It also tells how Daisy, the baby duck, enjoys exploring the environment and introduces the younger child to life on the riverbank.” Books Books Books
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Where, Oh Where, is Rosie's Chick?
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
The Storm Whale
Reading Ladder Level 2: Sinclair, Wonder Bear
- Some Kids Are Deaf
7booksOur Emotions & Behaviours x7
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Snail Brings the Mail
- Acorn: Unicorn and Yeti - Sparkly New Friends
- Beautiful Bananas
- Shark in the Park
- Fact Finders: Humans and Other Life on Earth - Sharing the Planet
Worst Class in the World
- Early Readers New Title Pack
- Bloomsbury Young Readers Pack
Reading Ladder Level 3: Colly's Barn
- Fact Finders: Human Environmental Impact - How We Affect Earth
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
- Reading Ladder Level 1: Flat Stanley Plays Ball
Reading Ladder Level 3: Press Play
- Captain Underpants #8: Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People
- Acorn: Hello, Crabby!