This is Me
Buy this and your school gets $2.28 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A hugely uplifting and full-of-heart picture book by CBeebies sensation George Webster and bestselling illustrator Tim Budgen!
Meet George and his friends! This is me. I am George. My eyes are sparkly, just like my mum.Like my dad, I’m determined and brave, and like my sister, I’m full of FUN!This is Me celebrates our differences and is perfect for every child and every family. It’s a beautiful, heartfelt and positive story, with illustrations that are guaranteed to make you smile. This is Me will bring out the glow in everyone! Our differences make us special. We don’t all have to be the same.Imagine how boring the world would be if everyone had the same name. With bright and engaging illustrations alongside a genuine and heartfelt story, This is Me is the perfect picture book for any child. So, get ready to read all about George, a little boy with the biggest heart!
- George Webster is an actor, BAFTA-winning presenter, Ambassador for Mencap, and a star of Strictly Come Dancing 2022, including its Christmas Day special. George was catapulted into the public eye when he spoke about Down syndrome in his myth-busting video for BBC Bitesize, and was later asked to be a presenter on CBeebies. George was the first ever CBeebies presenter to have Down syndrome.
- Tim Budgen is the outstanding illustrator of bestselling books such as Twenty Dinosaurs at Bedtime, Twenty Unicorns at Bedtime and The Magic Pet Shop series. Tim’s illustrations are bright, engaging and perfect for children!
- With a joyous rhyming story and a whole host of children alongside the main character, this powerful picture book is the perfect way to show children that not only are they amazing, but their friends, family and even people they haven’t yet met are amazing too!
Our March 2023 Ages 3-4 Book of the Month
Our Book of the Month for Age 3+ is This is Me, a beautiful new picture book celebrating our differences, brought to us by CBeebies sensation George Webster and bestselling illustrator Tim Budgen. George Webster was catapulted into the public eye when he spoke about down syndrome in his myth-busting video for BBC Bitesize, he now brings us this genuine and heartfelt story. This is Me will bring out the glow in everyone! Our differences make us special. We don’t all have to be the same. Imagine how boring the world would be if everyone had the same name.
With bright and exciting illustrations and rhyming text, this title is sure to engage children in storytime, while also encouraging them to celebrate each other’s differences.
March 2nd, 2023
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- A Superpower Like Mine
Together We Can!
- Speak Up!
Is That Your Mama? (PB)
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
Amazing Me, Amazing You
Friends Are Amazing
Two Places to Call Home
- That's MY Flower
- Clean Up!
- Can Bears Ski?
- Don't Hug Doug (He Doesn't Like It)
- Let's Stick Together
The Gecko and the Echo
The Unicorn Who Came to Breakfast
Spreading My Wings
I Am Hungry
- Blossom Wood: Owls of Blossom Wood Pack x 6
- I Love Mermaids Activity Book
Show and Tell
3booksDragon Girls Pack x 3
The Best Diwali Ever
- I Love Rainbow Unicorns! Activity Book
4booksMr Majeika Pack x 4
Bears Don't Share!
- The Ocean is Kind of a Big Deal
- Minecraft Young Readers: Mobs in the Overworld