Buy this and your school gets $3.14 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Just one more sleep before EID! Safa is so excited for Eid-al-Fitr. She loves drawing henna patterns on her hands, decorating her home and munching on biryani, kebabs and samosas. It is the perfect day. Then the best part comes: she gets to open her presents! She is gifted a shiny pink bicycle. The only thing is she absolutely doesn’t want to share with her cousin, Alissa. As her mum takes her on an adventure to gift delicious Eid treats to all their neighbours, Safa will realise how wonderful it is to make others happy…and will want to make it up to Alissa. After all, what makes Eid exciting is sharing special moments with the people we love.
- A beautifully illustrated picture book to introduce the true meaning of Eid to little ones
- This book has a heartwarming message at its core all about sharing
- Features a non-fiction page for especially curious minds about Eid, including different Eid traditions, foods and greetings
- Zeba Talkhani is the author of My Past Is a Foreign Country: A Muslim feminist finds herself, which was praised in The Times, Vogue, and Stylist Magazine
- Written and illustrated by two brilliantly talented Muslim women
Our April 2022 Ages 3-4 Book of the Month
Our pick this month for children aged 3-4 is The Most Exciting Eid, written by Zeba Talkhani with beautiful illustrations from Abeeha Tariq. With Eid-al-Fitr fast approaching, this picture book is a great way to introduce all children to the Islamic celebration whilst also exploring more general values such as sharing and helping others.
Safa loves all aspects of Eid, but especially enjoys opening all her presents! She does not want to share her brand new pink bike with her cousin. However, after Safa and her mum go on an exciting adventure delivering Eid treats to all their neighbours, Safa realises how wonderful it is to make others happy by sharing what you have with them. She learns what really makes Eid exciting – sharing it with loved ones!
This great book also includes a non-fiction spread with authentic and exciting details all about Eid traditions, food and greetings for especially curious minds to explore further.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Comparing People from the Past: Mary Seacole, Florence Nightingale and Edith Cavell
5booksAlesha Dixon Pack
- Scholastic Classics: Sense and Sensibility
- My Bindi
- I is for India
- Walking with My Iguana
4booksDapo Adeola Pk X4
Somebody Crunched Colin
11booksLife Stories: x11
- Maddy Yip's Guide to Life
- Good to be Green Pack
Rumble in the Jungle
The Best Diwali Ever
- There's a Troll on My Toilet
30copiesBeetle Boy x 30
- The Land and the People: Russia
- Grandad's Camper
- Young Explorer: Life Cycle of an Oak Tree
We Sang Across the Sea: The Empire Windrush and Me
- Anisha, Accidental Detective: Holiday Adventure!
Spreading My Wings
Slug Needs a Hug
- Girls Can Do Anything
- Beans to Chocolate
- Seeds to Bread
- The Boy With Wings
- Anisha, Accidental Detective: Granny Trouble
Magic Faraway Tree: The Enchanted Wood
Hope on the Horizon
Onyeka and the Academy of the Sun