Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
Buy this and your school gets £1.80 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This excellent addition to the ever popular Questions & Answers series lifts the flap on all kinds of gadgets, systems and ideas. It answers questions such as How does electricity get into our walls? Why do waves go up and down? and Where does money come from? Perfect for every inquisitive child.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
10booksUltimate Football Heroes x10
5booksBarrington Stoke Fiction: Ages 8-12 Pack x5
6booksBarrington Stoke New Titles x6
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants
- Game On! 2021
- A Rebel in Auschwitz
- The Ultimate Guide to Basketball (100% Unofficial)
4booksKid Normal Pack x 4
2booksBarrington Stoke: True Stories Pack x2
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
Horrible Histories: Awesome Egyptians
A Story Like the Wind
- Anisha, Accidental Detective: School's Cancelled
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
- The World's Worst Parents
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
- F2: Ultimate Footballer
- Cops and Robbers
- The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems
6booksCelebration Days Pack x 6
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 4 Adventure Stories Pack x 3
The Lion Above the Door
- If You Like David Walliams...
- Not Now, Bernard
- No-Bot the Robot's New Bottom
- The Hill We Climb
- Burglar Bill
- A Problem Shared: Death