Buy this and your school gets $2.09 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A joyful celebration of the power of kindness for fans of The Worrysaurus. From Rachel Bright, author of the bestselling The Lion Inside, and Chris Chatterton, illustrator of the popular Ten Minutes to Bed series.
One sunny morning, a happy little Hugasaurus waves goodbye to her Pappysaur and sets off into the world on her own for the very first time. When she finds a playground, some new friends welcome her to their games. But it isn’t long before the other little dinosaurs start to squabble.
Can Hugasaurus bring her new friends back together using the magical power of kindness?
The perfect picture book to help children learn to be kind to one another. For every hugasaurus – large or small.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Twenty Dinosaurs at Bedtime
- My Very Favourite Book in the Whole Wide World
Dear Dinosaur: Dear Spookysaur (PB)
- The Secret Forest
- Ten Minutes to Bed: Little Dragon
4booksDino that Pooped Pack x4
- Fly Guy and the Frankenfly
- Ten Little Unicorns
- Lift-the-Flap Questions & Answers How Does it Work?
We're Going to Find the Monster!
- DK Findout! Animals
2booksOur World Pair
- The Night My Dream Came Alive
- Baby Shark and Friends: If You're Happy and You Know It, Clap Your Fins (PB)
When Cucumber Lost His Cool (PB)
Whale Who Wanted More
- Pokemon: Gigantamax Clash / Battle for the Z-Ring (Pokemon Super Special Flip Book)
- Betsy Buglove Saves the Bees (PB)
- Minecraft Young Readers: Survival Mode
The Best Diwali Ever (PB)
- The Day the Banana Went Bad
3booksPokemon SuperSpecial Chapterx3
- Football Academy: Free Kick
- RHS: My Rainbow Unicorn Garden Activity Book: A Magical World of Gardening Fun!
- In My Mosque
There's No Such Thing as Unicorns
Who Pooed in my Loo?
- Found You PB
7booksSupertato Pack x 7