Horrible Science: Dangerous Diseases
Buy this and your school gets $1.79 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
If you can stomach the sick side of science, you’ve come to the right place. The book that coughs up all the disgusting details of the squelchiest sicknesses that mankind has suffered through: Deadly Diseases. From the cruel common cold to shocking smallpox, see what happens when your body is attacked by germs! You’ll find out:
- which brave nurse drank diarrhoea
- which scientist used eyeballs as food for bacteria
- why deadly cholera makes your skin turn blue
- how munching maggots can cure flesh diseases
- why you should never pick your nose and eat it!
With sickening sick notes, dreadful disease facts, and lots of vicious viruses to make you vomit, it’ll leave you gagging for more!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite: The Official Game Guide
5booksHorrible Histories Pack x 5
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
2booksHorrible Histories Pair
13booksSkulduggery Pleasant Pack x 13
- National Curriculum Textbooks: English (Year 6)
6copiesFramed x 6
The Pavee and the Buffer Girl