Buy this and your school gets $2.77 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This inspirational book covers stories of success and uncompromising acts of self-definition from amazing people throughout history. From disability activist and writer, Louise Page, Great People Who Reached for the Stars is an empowering read about people who have refused to take ‘No!’ for an answer.
- 26 profiles of iconic trailblazers who are physically and neurologically diverse.
- A collection of biographies based on the true stories of some of the most inspirational people throughout history.
- A celebration of people who dare to be different, this book features the biographies of Stephen Hawking, Winnie Harlow, Greta Thunberg and more.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Fast Forward Orange: The Space Race (Non-fiction) Level 15
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
- Goosebumps: The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight
- PM Sapphire: Space Technology: In Space and on Earth (PM Guided Reading Non-fiction) Level 30
2booksMy Story Pack
Tales from Outer Suburbia
- Lost Magic: The Very Best of Brian Moses
Voices #6: Two Sisters: A Story of Freedom
- Deep in the Green Wood
6booksSam Wu Pack
A Life Story: Serena Williams
- Little Bird Flies
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Kay's Anatomy
- Exploding Life of Scarlett Fife
6booksA Life Story Pack x 6
A Nightsilver Book #1: The Nightsilver Promise
Goth Girl and the Ghost of a Mouse
6booksAncient Egypt Topic Pack
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- The Same Inside: Poems about Empathy and Friendship
- Jeremy Strong Pack
- The Boy With One Name
- In a Nutshell: The Story of Saint Patrick
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age