Buy this and your school gets $2.15 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A girl trying to forget. An old lady trying to remember. Just like toffee, this is tough, sweet and moreish! Who is Toffee? Runaway Allison hasn’t a clue. She’s just pretending to be her. She’s fled her home, and now she’s hiding out in the shed of an empty house. Except that the shed isn’t empty. An old woman, Marla, lives there. Marla has dementia, and she thinks Allison is Toffee – an old friend from her past. Allison doesn’t care. She’s used to hiding who she is. So Toffee is who she becomes. But as her bond with Marla grows, Allison starts to ask herself: where is home? What is a family? And, if she’s not Toffee, who is she?
- The latest book by Carnegie Medal winner Sarah Crossan
- Sarah is the author of One, Moonrise and Apples and Rain
- A warm and emotive tale of youth, age, family, love and secrets
- For fans of Sita Brahmachari, Hilary McKay and Cathy Cassidy
- Sarah is the Irish Laureate na nOg and YA Book Prize winner
“Utterly sublime.” Cecelia Ahern
“Impossible not to read it in a single gulp.” The Times
*Please note this book contains language more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.