The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
Buy this and your school gets $2.87 to spend on books
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Feelgood tips to help you navigate the tricky bits of life, bursting with wisdom from a former teen magazine editor. Heaps of savvy life advice wrapped up in gorgeous colour graphics by Lemon Ribbon, who design beautiful things for Paperchase. Life isn’t always easy, especially when you’re growing up. But you’re about to learn how to keep all bases covered. (After all, smart girls take care of their happiness.) Looks, feelings, school, your future, family, friendship and first crushes. Your studies, your cash, your career plans, your wardrobe. Yes: you can rock them all.
- A bumper book of tips to help you navigate your teens
- Bursting with tips on all aspects of life and happiness
- Colourful graphic design full of cheerful illustrations
- Fiona Foden was the editor of Just Seventeen and Bliss
This book is a bind-up of two previously published titles: The Smart Girl’s Guide to Life and The Smart Girl’s Guide to Friendship.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Kingdom
- The Magic Spice Box: A Children's Cookbook with an Indian Twist!
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 6-7)
3booksThe Extinction Trials Trilogy
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 7-8)
The 91-Storey Treehouse
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
Lies We Tell Ourselves
- Keep It Together, Keiko Carter
Barrington Stoke Teen: Lark
Simone Breaks All the Rules
National Curriculum Times Tables: Times Tables Flashcards
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Abridged)
- First Learning: Early Number
First Learning: Number Flashcards
- Tom Gates: Music Book
- You Got This! 100 Tips for Being Your Stress-Free Best
- Smile/Sisters/Guts Box Set