Buy this and your school gets $60.81 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The tiny hermit crab loves his new shell. He doesn’t want to share it – especially not with a blobby purple anenome and a tickly bristleworm! But life in the rock pool is tougher than Crab thinks. Soon he finds that he needs his new companions, and that sharing a shell is all about sharing friendship and problems too!
- A rollicking rhyming story of sea shells and sharing
- By the dream team of Julia Donaldson and Lydia Monks
- This duo created the bestseller What the Ladybird Heard
- A sea-splashed delight with a message about friendship
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Each Peach Pear Plum
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Lunch
- Dinosaur Roar!
- The Puffin Book of Fantastic First Poems
- The Puffin Book of Utterly Brilliant Poetry
Mr Gumpy's Outing
Emily Brown and the Thing
- Shark in the Park
The Tiny Seed
- Man on the Moon
- Oi Frog!
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
The Lion Inside
The Snail and the Whale
- Owl Babies
- Happy in Our Skin
- Binny's Diwali
- Julian is a Mermaid
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
We're Going to Find the Monster!
- Dear Zoo
- Ruby's Worry
The Way Back Home