This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets $16.97 to spend on books
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A whopping pack of Tom’s super-silly stories, jokes, scribbles and doodles. We’d sell our brains for it. YEAH! Tom’s grumpy teacher Mr Fullerman might deny it, but this cheeky schoolkid has made good. He’s inspired funny pranks all over the world. (Not to mention a million doodle notebooks.) He’s a master of excuses, expert doodler and cool rock guitarist. And a Roald Dahl Funny Prize winner with millions of loyal fans. Basically, he’s AMAZING. And if his teacher is jealous – SO WHAT?
- Bumper pack from a Red House Award winning series
- Tom’s first book won the 2011 Roald Dahl Funny Prize
- Laugh-out-loud humour and amazing cartoon pictures
- Over two million Tom Gates books sold in the UK alone
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.