This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets $1.81 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Another barking mad cartoon diary from Tom’s AMAZING series. Forget zombies. Tom totally rules! But why take our word for it? Tom wants to PROVE that he’s a king. HOW? By making DogZombies the BEST BAND in the WORLD! How hard can it be? He just needs to: 1) write more songs. Not about teachers. 2) Make a SPECTACULAR music video. (Easy-peasy.) 3) Get some sleep. 4) Annoy Delia. OK: not music, but always FUN. 5) Get to the top of the charts and make the whole planet WORSHIP DogZombies. Look out for them. They’re gonna be Top Dogs!
- Another cheeky delight from this blockbusting series
- Follow Tom and his band as they take on the world!
- Award-winning series with over two million books sold
- The first Tom Gates book won the Red House Award
Tom Gates (book 11)
September 7th, 2017
AR book level: 3.9; Middle years; 2.0 points
- 240 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.