Buy this and your school gets $1.36 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
THE original dystopian masterpiece: never scarier, never bettered. Forget the quick-fire frights of horror fiction: this dark classic will freeze your soul from front to back. What is truth? It’s what the people in power say it is. So every day, civil servant Winston Smith goes to work in the Ministry of Truth, rewriting the past to suit the Party. He’s a cog in a machine. The machine is the Party: rewriting history to serve itself; watching everything you do through its all-seeing telescreens. The truth is what the Party says it is. The future is a black boot stomped in your face. And resistance is futile…
- The iconic final masterpiece of literary legend George Orwell
- A dark political parable set in a ruthless totalitarian future
- The book that invented Big Brother and the Thought Police
- “More relevant to today than almost any other book” – Jo Brand
This book contains mature content and themes more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.