Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The thirteenth (lucky for us!) title in the bestselling series, from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon.Having two sets of grandparents is turning out to be very good for me.The Wrinklies are keen on giving presents AND they’re planning a family outing which is going to be EPIC!Even Delia wants to come. (I can always ignore her.)
ABOUT THE SERIES:
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- Love Tom Gates? Don’t miss Liz Pichon’s spectacular Shoe Wars, a laugh-out-loud, gadget-packed adventure!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Tom Gates #14: Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans
- Tom Gates #12: Family, Friends and Furry Creatures
Tom Gates #10: Super Good Skills (Almost)
Tom Gates #8: Yes! No. (Maybe...)
- Tom Gates #11: DogZombies Rule (For now...)
- Tom Gates #16: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too
Tom Gates #9: Top of the Class (Nearly)
Horrid Henry #25: Up, Up and Away
Tom Gates #6: Extra Special Treats (not)
- The Inheritance Games
- Harrow Lake
- Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
- The Black Kids
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really.)
- Tom Gates #15: What Monster?
The Castle of Adventure
Tom Gates #4: Genius Ideas (mostly)
The Scarecrows' Wedding (Early Reader)
- Hot Dog: Hot Dog! Bind-Up (Books 1 and 2)
- Good Girls Die First
- Cinderella Is Dead
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
You Should See Me in a Crown