Buy this and your school gets $2.32 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
So – you know the basics of maps and how to find places on them. But what next? What else can you do with maps? The answer is LOTS! For example, landscape maps show you what the physical environment of a place looks like. (Think rivers, hills and landmarks.) Political maps show you where the boundaries of different countries are. Maps also use scale, grid references, compass points, keys and symbols to give you useful information. Find out how maps do all these things (and more) in this colourful atlas, which includes each country’s national flag!
- A bright atlas that supports the KS2 geography curriculum
- Coloured political maps of the world with national flags
- Continental relief maps which highlight physical features
- Teaches map reading concepts such as scale and symbols
This product has not been reviewed yet.