Buy this and your school gets $1.57 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautiful book all about Pepi Nana and her friends from the co-creator of Teletubbies and creator of In the Night Garden . . .Inspired by tales of toys that come to life when no one is looking, this charming series tells the comical story of the special friendships between the endearing characters in Moon and Me. In this delightful sticker storybook, children can play along with Moon Baby, exploring the toy house and Storyland, as well as meeting Pepi Nana and her toy house friends, Little Nana, Lambkin, Colly Wobble, Mr Onion, Sleepy Dibillo and Lily Plant all before bedtime. Includes over 80 stickers!
- Parents and children will love this introduction to the toys in Moon and Me – the pre-school bedtime series for CBeebies that’s a hit for families with young children.
- Tactile “crunchy” glitter on front cover
- Stills from the TV show
- simple, bold text to engage toddlers
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- First Learning: Early Number
4booksAliens Love Underpants Pack x 4
- Moon and Me: Little Library
2booksAxel Scheffler Favourites Pair
- Pocket Squishers: I Love Puppies!
- LEGO Batman: LEGO® Batman: Batman's Guide to His Worst Bad Guys
- Draw With Rob
Tom Gates: Big Book of Fun Stuff
- I Love Rainbow Unicorns! Activity Book