The Day the Crayons Came Home
Buy this and your school gets $2.28 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The hilarious sequel to the prize-winning, international bestseller The Day the Crayons Quit!
Watch out – the crayons are back and they’re crosser than ever!
One day Duncan receives a set of postcards from his crayons who have been lost, forgotten, broken – even melted in a clothes dryer and stuck to a sock!
A hilarious text and joyful illustrations combine to show that crayons have feelings too in this laugh-out-loud sequel to bestselling picture book The Day the Crayons Quit.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Night Bus Hero
- The Day the Crayons Quit
- The Day the Banana Went Bad
- Marie Clay: Running Records for Classroom Teachers
- PM Green: Rocks and the Earth (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- Night Monkey, Day Monkey
3booksAutumn Picture Book Pack x3
- How To Be A Lion
- Blossom Wood: The Unicorns of Blossom Wood - Believe in Magic
- Blossom Wood: The Unicorns of Blossom Wood - Festival Time
George's Marvellous Medicine
- The Wolf Wilder
There's an Alien in Your Book
- Macca the Alpaca
- Fly Guy and the Frankenfly
The Way Home for Wolf
Together We Can!
- James and the Giant Peach
- Kensuke's Kingdom
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn
- Super Sidekicks: No Adults Allowed
- A Little Bit Brave
The Grinny Granny Donkey
- Ten Minutes to Bed: Little Dragon
- I Don't Like Poetry
- Amari and the Night Brothers
- The Pigeon HAS to Go to School!