This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Parents. They’re annoying, but you trust them, right? You know they have your best interests at heart. Except: Tess’s dad has betrayed her in a way you’ll struggle to even get your head around. What’s to say now? Tess chooses silence… Fitting in isn’t easy. Not unless you’re the sun: the one people naturally gravitate around. Tess Turner is a Pluto. Happiest away from the action. Mum and Dad wanted a pretty Venus or a quick Mercury. Tessie’s always felt like a let-down. But was she ever wanted? What Tessie read on her dad’s blog has changed everything. Now, like Pluto, she’s moving far away from it all. Silent, cold, billions of light years away. Will home ever feel like home again?
- By the author of Ketchup Clouds and My Sister Lives on the Mantelpiece
- A heart-rending and powerful tale of family secrets and belonging
- Coming of age story told in the voice of a girl who has stopped talking
- “A lovely story about… coming to accept yourself” – Daily Telegraph
This book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.