Buy this and your school gets $2.03 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Bernard’s parents are always really busy. It doesn’t matter what he says to them. The answer’s always the same: “Not now, Bernard!” So how can he tell them that there’s a hungry monster in the garden? It’s gobbled up his dinner, it’s broken his toys – and now it wants to eat him up! If you like Elmer, you’ll love this funny classic about families and monsters. If Bernard’s parents won’t listen, it’ll serve them right if the monster gobbles them up!
- A timeless funny classic by the author of Elmer
- A comical reminder to make time for family life
- “This is a true classic!” – The Good Book Guide
- “It still makes me laugh out loud” – Primary Times
This product has not been reviewed yet.