This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A funny triumph! Who says cheating is for losers? Pig the wicked pug thinks it’s great. He’s totally the biggest cheater ever. Pig loves winning – whatever it takes! But although he’s very greedy, he’s not very smart. He’s too daft to know that only losers cheat. When he tries to beat Trevor the sausage dog, Pig learns a hard lesson. Ouch! (But when it comes to making us laugh lots, he’s the winner hands down.)
- The third story about Pig the wickedly loveable pug
- Bouncy rhymes, witty pictures and a cautionary message
- Funny way to learn about sportsmanship and fair play
- Aaron Blabey is an actor, artist and bestselling author