This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Slurp: it’s even sweeter than it looks. This kind gorilla loves ice cream – and sharing! We’ve got a question for you: what’s the nicest ice cream flavour? It’s a tough one, right? The animals at Little Sam Sundae’s ice cream parlour aren’t sure. So they try out some new flavours. Hen asks for a worm cornet. Mouse wants a blue cheese sundae. Finally, it’s Gorilla’s turn – but he just orders plain old vanilla. Boring! Or is it? Soon his friends decide they’ve not made very good choices. Sometimes plain is perfect. Luckily, Gorilla loves sharing!
- Rhyming fun from the prize-winning author of Jumblebum
- Chae’s books include Ping! and Bedtime for Tiny Mouse
- Nicola O’Byrne is the illustrator of Open Very Carefully
- She has twice been nominated for the Greenaway Medal
April 7th, 2016
- 32 pages