National Curriculum Times Tables
From June 2020, all children in England will take an online timed times tables check at the end of Year 4. Our new resources will help to prepare children by supporting their learning and understanding of times tables.
- Track their progress with resources to use at home or in class
- Access essential digital practice and assessment resources with the Classroom Pack
- Customise the test to suit your needs and use clear reporting to target problem areas
- Engaging Practice Books include quick-fire quizzes and access to a free online practice test
- Supportive Teacher’s Books include ready-to-go lessons and activities
- Build mastery of multiplication and division instead of rote learning with research-based pedagogy